Each district Board of Education shall ensure that students receive health screenings.
- Screening for height, weight and blood pressure shall be conducted annually for each student in kindergarten through grade 12.
- Screening for visual acuity shall be conducted biennially for students in kindergarten through grade 10.
- Screening for auditory acuity shall be conducted annually for students in kindergarten through grade three and in grades seven and eleven pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:40-4.
- Screening for scoliosis shall be conducted biennially for students between the ages of 10 and 18 pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:40-4.3.
- Screenings shall be conducted by a school physician, school nurse, or other school personnel properly trained.
- The school district shall notify the parent of any student suspected of deviation from the recommended standard.