- parents.whrhs.org - Parents and Students access to report cards, schedules, gradebooks, forms, agreements, etc.
- Google - Access student Gmail, Drive, Docs, Apps, etc.
- connect.whrhs.org - Access a Windows Virtual Desktop
- Genesis Parent/Student Access User Manual
- Requesting Electives Through Parent Access
Parents/Guardians and student have separate Genesis accounts. Both accounts need to sign/acknowledge the Technology Agreement and if applicable the Class of 2021 - 1:1 Acceptable Usage Acknowledgement. Non-submittals on both or one account may result in revoking access to district’s applications and equipment/devices.
Important Parent Access Account Information:
- There is only one parent access account per family (household) and one for each student. Parents please share login user names and passwords between you but not with your child(ren). Parents who do not reside together each will have their own account.
- New parents should have received an email with their password from Parent Access. If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starting with the Class of 2021, ninth grade and new students have their WHRHS Email Address and Network/Email Password on the Summary page of the parent's Parent Access account. This information can be used to log into the student's Parent Access account.
- Students who have forgotten their login for Parent Access may hit the Forgot My Password link on the Parent Access sign-in page at parents.whrhs.org. It will be sent to the Student Email account, not a personal email address.
- Parents who forgot their login information may also hit the Forgot My Password link and it will be sent to the email address we have on file at WHRHS.
- Please check your email spam filter to make sure that emails from WHRHS or email@example.com are not being blocked.
- When all else fails in trying to retrieve a password or logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org through your email provider.