Prom Ticket Info:
Menu:Cocktail Hour- Mini Pizzas, Cocktail Franks, Vegetarian Eggrolls, Sesame ShrimpAppetizer- Penne VodkaSalad- Mixed GreensEntree- Chicken & FiletDessert- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Ticket sales will take place during lunch from May 4th through May 8th, in front of the PAC.
- Tickets to the prom cost $75.00 and can be paid by either cash or a check made out to WHRHS.
- When you come to purchase your ticket, you must bring a completed student info form filled out with your own information and the outside guest form completed if your date is not a WHRHS student. You will not be able to buy a prom ticket without these forms.
- You can reserve a table of up to 12, if all money and forms are turned in at the same time. Otherwise, you will be randomly assigned a seat at an open table. You can have one person hand in all the forms and money for the whole table.
- For any underclassmen attending the senior prom, there will be NO early dismissal on June 11th
- See Mrs. Walsh or Ms. Pilitsis with any questions.
Class of 2015 Advisors:
Ms. Pilitsis and Mrs. Walsh
Class of 2015 Executive Board:
Katrine Schecter- President
Becky Novik- Vice President
Jenny Morris- Treasurer
Olivia Fogel- Secretary
Simran George- Parliamentarian
General Board Members:
Cameron Van Decker