2017-2018 District Budget
The Watchung Hills Regional High School Board of Education adopted their 2017/2018 budget on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at the annual public hearing. The links below include data on enrollment, revenues and appropriations, cost per pupil comparisons, new items, and tax analysis for each township.
- Strategic Plan Goals
- Comparison of Enrollments
- Revenue Comparison
- Budget Appropriations
- Budget Summary by Expenditure
- Cost Per Pupil Comparison
- Staffing Summary
- New Items-Technology & Equipment
- New Items-Capital Improvements
- New Items - Other
- Tax Summary - Warren Township
- Tax Summary - Long Hill Township
- Tax Summary - Watchung Borough
We have also included a link to the New Jersey Taxpayer's Guide to Education Spending. This information is provided by the New Jersey Department of Education to allow taxpayers to compare New Jersey public schools throughout the state.