PaySchools Central is an online web-based payment system that provides wide flexibility to both parents and schools.The types of online payments available to parents depend on which functions the school district has chosen to implement. Watchung Hills Regional High School offers the following online payment types in the PaySchools Central system.
If your account has multiple students be sure the correct student is selected when replenishing money to a lunch account or paying a fee.
- Lunch Accounts
- Fees (Located Under "Fees")
- 2021-2022 Chromebook Protection Plan - Due by 11/12/2021 - $25
- 2021-2022 Seal of Biliteracy Registration Fee (Class of 2022) - $20
- 2021-2022 World Language Honor Society - $20
*Lunch account balances may need up to 24 hours to update in Genesis. Please use the PaySchool Central site for the most updated balance and information.
Processing fee for all online transactions
- ACH payments (electronic check) are subject to a $1.75 processing fee
- Credit card payments are subject to a 4% processing fee
PaySchools Central User Guide (For Parents/ Guardians)