The Genesis Student information System (SIS) is where you can access schedules, grades, attendance info, letters, consent agreements, etc. Separate Genesis access accounts are provided to the listed primary parent/guardian and the student. Parents/Guardians should not share their Genesis login information with their child(ren) and students should not share their account information with other students.
Most of the district's online consent agreements need to be signed/acknowledged by both accounts (Parent and Student). Non-submittals on both or one account may result in revoking access to district’s applications, equipment/devices, grades/report cards, or participation in sports/activities. Please see our "How to Sign/Acknowledge Online Consent Agreements"
Important Parent Access Account Information:
- There is only one parent access account per family (household) and one for each student. Parents please share login user names and passwords between you but not with your child(ren). Parents who do not reside together each will have their own account.
- New parents should have received an email with their password from Parent Access. If not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student's WHRHS Email Address and Network/Google Password is located on the Summary page of the parent's Parent Access account. This information can be used to log into the student's Parent Access account, district email, and the WHRHS network.
- Students who have forgotten their login for Genesis Student Access may hit the "Forgot My Password" button on the Student Access sign-in page at students.whrhs.org. It will send a new password to the Student Email account, not a personal email address. This will only reset your Genesis access account, not your Network/Google account.
- Parents who forgot their login information may also hit the "Forgot My Password" link on the parents.whrhs.org page. It will send a temporary password to the email address we have in Genesis.
- Please check your email spam filter to make sure that emails from WHRHS or email@example.com are not being blocked.