Professional Development Opportunities
Information for Faculty Requesting a Professional Day
- For Professional Learning Events that have an associated cost (registration fee and/or travel)
- Fill out the Professional Day goldenrod form with the registration form and travel information (if you require the approved travel rates please contact the business office)
- Register for the event selecting the payment option of payment with a Purchase Order. If there is no option for payment with a Purchase Order please contact Beth Scheiderman in Human Resources for additional information.
- Submit the form to the Department Head to request approval, the form will be forwarded to the Substitute Coordinator, Principal, Superintendent, and Business Administrator for further review.
- If the request is approved, the form will be returned to you along with further instructions for completing the process.
Please note: Do not pre-pay for any professional day travel, including registration. Professional Learning events that cost more than $150.00 require approval by the Board of Education. Any events that cost $150.00 or less require approval of the Business Administrator and Superintendent. No event is to by paid for before approval for the event has been given. Please allow at least 30 days for the processing of this paperwork; submit requests at least 30 days before the Professional Learning event.