WHRHS Marching Warriors
Tatyana Louis-Jacques - Director
Drum Major: Michael Banker
Junior Drum Major:
About the Marching Warriors
- Marching Band is a community of musicians at WHRHS that do many things.
- Provide ceremonial music to events throughout the year in the four neighboring communities.
- March in parade events throughout the year for the four neighboring communities.
- Attend all football games providing music throughout the game and with music at half-time for the audience to enjoy.
- Competitively march against other marching bands in weekly competitions throughout NJ in the months of September through November.
- Sound like fun? The marching band starts in July with sectionals and Band Camp is held Aug 22-26.