American Sign Language Club
- “Don’t ask me why you sign. Ask yourself why you don’t!” American Sign Language Club is the perfect opportunity for students to teach, learn and go on field trips! The club also raises awareness of deaf/hard of hearing culture and emphasizes that it is unique and cannot be compared to the English language .
- The advisor is Señora Roan and meetings are in room 258 every Thursday from 2:30-3:30 pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- The officers are President Skylar Paltjon, Co-Vice-Presidents Alysbeth Gaito and Treasurer Jasmine Aiello.
- Google Classroom Code to join is 5y3uy7l
- Requirements for members- Members are required to attend every meeting or let one of the officers know that they will not be able to attend ahead of time. The individuals who cannot attend on a certain date are advised to review the Powerpoint that is posted after every meeting. It is also advised that members volunteer to teach a lesson to the class.