Apparel & Branding Guidelines
For the past several years, we have made a concerted effort to unify the visual identity of the Watchung Hills brand. We have done this by staying consistent with the school colors and logos on all apparel, print and electronic communication. We believe this will represent a cohesive visual identity by bringing together the curricular, co-curricular and athletic programs while maintaining the integrity of Warrior Pride.
Please follow these helpful guidelines to ensure all apparel and items meet school standards and maintain the integrity of our school symbols whether it be the block WH or the helmet (created by Willem Touw Class of '22)
In the past, vendors have used older or unapproved logos on apparel. To help keep the integrity of the Watchung Hills brand intact, we have made the approved logos available to you. Click on the links below to bring you the approved image files.
When changing the size, please keep the same proportions.
WHRHS School Colors - Brown, Gold & White
Secondary Colors - Gray
Below are the school Colors and their corresponding Hex numbers
Please refer to the checklist below before submitting your request for approval.
- Submit a fundraising/clothing request form from the website at least three weeks in advance of the fundraising event. The form can be obtained here - Fundraising Form
- Attach a color draft design of all clothing from the vendor and any proposed letters regarding fundraising.
- Ensure that you have the official school logo, mascot, and colors.
- Scan/email the completed form in color to the athletic department or Co-curricular Supervisor.
- Submit form for approval to the Athletic Director or Co-curricular Supervisor
- Do not place orders or make arrangements before receiving a copy of the approved form with appropriate signatures.
- Please refer to the school's BOE policy (9191) regarding booster clubs for additional information.
- We are here to help and want to make sure we convey our Warrior pride in the best possible way!
If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate department: