Christopher Van Vliet
Director of Athletics
MANDATORY: OPIOID FACT AND SIGN- OFF ONLINE CONSENT FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED FOR ALL ATHLETES. THIS IS LOCATED IN PARENT/STUDENT ACCESS AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY BOTH STUDENTS AND PARENTS (SEPARATELY) TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN ATHLETIC PROGRAMS. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR SPRING SPORTS PHYSICAL INFO, PLEASE COMPLETE THIS PROCESS.
Spring Sports Physicals and Health History Updates are due to the Health Office no later than February 2, 2018. Please do not submit these forms to anyone other than the health office. Coaches may not submit these on your behalf. You may not participate in athletics until you have been cleared by the health office.
These forms are located in the Sports Physical Packet.
If you have had a physical within 365 days of March 2, 2018 (first day of practice/tryouts), and have submitted this to the health office, you only need to submit a Health History Update to the health office no later than February 2, 2018.
If your physical has been more than 365 days of March 2, 2018, you will need to submit a new physical packet completed by your physician no later than February 2, 2018.
If you have not participated in this year's fall or winter sports, both parents and students must complete the online consents located in Parent/Student Access.
If you are not cleared by the health office, you will not be permitted to participate in practice, scrimmages or contests.
Students must have a minimum of 15 credits from the current school year (MP1 and MP2) to be academically eligible to participate in spring sports.
- Spring Athletics Night Presentation
- Sports Physical Packet
- OPIOID FACT SHEET-(please complete the sign-off in both parent and student access)
- Athletic Travel Release Form
- Merchandise Approval-Fundraising Form
- Athlete Code of Conduct-Must be completed in Parent/Student Access
- Parent Code of Conduct-Must be completed in Parent/Student Access
- BOE Booster Club Policy
- National Letter of Intent Recognition Information
- March 2, 2018: First Day of Practice for Spring Sports
- May 17, 2018-Tuesday: Fall Athletics Night in the PAC-7:00pm.