Christopher Van Vliet
Director of Athletics
FALL SPORTS PAPERWORK IS DUE TO THE HEALTH OFFICE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SEASON. Fall 2018 season start dates are as follows:
Cheerleading-Tryouts will take place on June 4, 5 and 6
Football- August 8, 2018
Cross Country, Girls Tennis, Field Hockey, Boys and Girls Soccer, Girls Volleyball and Gymnastics, will begin on August 13, 2018.
Marching Band will begin on August 20, 2018
If you are not cleared by the health office, you will not be permitted to participate in practice, scrimmages or contests.
Students must have a minimum of 15 credits from the current school year (MP1 and MP2) to be academically eligible to participate in spring sports.
- Sports Physical Packet
- OPIOID FACT SHEET-(please complete the sign-off in both parent and student access)
- Athletic Travel Release Form
- Merchandise Approval-Fundraising Form
- Athlete Code of Conduct-Must be completed in Parent/Student Access
- Parent Code of Conduct-Must be completed in Parent/Student Access
- BOE Booster Club Policy
- Watchung Hills College Athlete Signing and Recognition Process
- April 23, 2018 - 8th Grade Orientation
- April 30, 2018 - Spring Signing Day-2:15 in the Media Center
- May 17, 2018-Tuesday: Fall Athletics Night in the PAC-7:00pm.
- June 4, 2018 -Future College Athletes Day -2:15 in the Media Center