Sports physicals must be hand delivered to the health office. Click here for health office summer hours. If your child has a medical condition,
please contact Mrs. Valerio in the health office at ext. 4878 for further direction.
SPORTS PHYSICALS ARE DUE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SEASON.
Please refer to the Required Athletic Documents page for required documents and submissions for 2019-20 Sports Registration and Clearance.
If you are not cleared by the health office, you will not be permitted to participate in practice, scrimmages or contests.
Grades 10-12 must have a minimum of 30 credits from the previous school year to be academically eligible to participate in fall sports.
Students must have a minimum of 15 credits from the current school year (MP1 and MP2) to be academically eligible to participate in spring sports.
Watchung Hills Athletics is now on Twitter!
Please follow us at WHRHS Athletics @WHRHS_Athletics
Congratulations to our 2018-19 Championship Teams!
- Boys Soccer - Skyland Conference Champions
- Girls Soccer - Skyland Conference Champions
- Wrestling - Somerset County Champions
- Boys Fencing - District 3 Sabre Team Champions
- Wrestling - North 2 Group 5 Sectional Champions
- Wrestling - District 15 Champions
- Girls Track & Field-North 2, Group IV Sectional Champions!
Congratulations to our student-athletes who will be continuing their athletic careers at the Division I collegiate level.
- Kaylee Donnelly - Soccer - Bucknell University
- Lindsay Wolf - Soccer - University of Massachusetts
- Kelly Fitzgerald - Soccer - University of Rhode Island
- Madelyn Murphy - Lacrosse - Monmouth University
- Jamie Tomassetti - Track/Cross Country - Central Florida University
- Jessica Carrieri - Soccer - Elon University
- Lola Constantino - Fencing - Princeton University