- Online Sports Registration
- Merchandise Approval-Fundraising Form
- BOE Booster Club Policy
- Watchung Hills College Athlete Signing and Recognition Process
- To receive athletic schedule updates, sign up for Notify Me.
Important message from the NJSIAA
Winter Sports Start Dates:
- December 14: Ice Hockey
- January 11: Basketball, Fencing, Bowling
- February 1: Swimming, Winter Track
- March 1: Gymnastics, Girls Volleyball, Wrestling
Please see the chart on the Required Athletic Documents page for submitting paperwork for the winter season.
NEW TRAVEL RELEASE FORMS
Paper forms are no longer accepted.
Students are not permitted to drive other students to and/or from events.
All student athletes and marching band members attending practice or contests on or off campus MUST submit the Daily Covid Questionnaire in Parent Access. This includes holidays and weekends.
NJSIAA regulations require that face masks must be worn by spectators and game personnel at all home or away athletic events.
Due to NJSIAA guidelines, spectator tickets to home varsity football games are limited to family members of the game participants (cheer, football, and marching band). These tickets will only be sold in advance and to those groups.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and Go Warriors!