Director of Athletics
Watchung Hills Athletics is now on Twitter!
Please follow us at WHRHS Athletics @WHRHS_Athletics
Congratulations to our 2018-19 championship teams!
- Boys Soccer-Skyland Conference Champions
- Girls Soccer-Skyland Conference Champions
- Wrestling-Somerset County Champions
- Boys Fencing-District 3 Sabre Team Champions
- Wrestling-North 2 Group 5 Sectional Champions
- Wrestling-District 15 Champions
Congratulations to our student-athletes who will be continuing their athletic careers at the Division I collegiate level.
- Kaylee Donnelly Soccer Bucknell University
- Lindsay Wolf Soccer University of Massachusetts
- Kelly Fitzgerald Soccer University of Rhode Island
- Madelyn Murphy Lacrosse Monmouth University
- Jamie Tomassetti Track/Cross Country Central Florida University
- Jessica Carrieri Soccer Elon University
- Lola Constantino Fencing Princeton University
SPORTS PHYSICAL PAPERWORK IS DUE TO THE HEALTH OFFICE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS.
SPRING SPORTS PAPERWORK IS DUE NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 15, 2019.
Please go to the Sports Registration page for required documents and submissions for 2018-19 Sports Registration and Clearance.
If you are not cleared by the health office, you will not be permitted to participate in practice, scrimmages or contests.
Students must have a minimum of 15 credits from the current school year (MP1 and MP2) to be academically eligible to participate in spring sports.
Sports Physical Information
If you have had a physical exam within 365 days of the first day of practice, you only need to provide a health history update. If not, a complete physical exam is required. This is true for all seasons, so please make sure you have a valid physical exam date before the start of each season. Only the forms provided in the links on our website will be accepted as they are state regulated. We can only accept the approved NJSIAA physical packet.
Here are the links for required sports physical documents:
Sports Physical Packet-You must complete all 7 pages of this packet. Incomplete packets will not be accepted.
If you are unsure of the date of your child's last physical, please contact our health office at extension 4878.
Mandatory Concussion Impact Test for Freshman, Juniors and New Registrants participating in Athletics. Please click here for at home testing instructions.