8th Grade Orientation - Monday April 29th 7-9pm
Come out to meet the coaches at 8th grade orientation. All sports will be represented and information will be provided. It's a great opportunity to see the athletic programs offered at WHRHS.
SPORTS PHYSICAL PAPERWORK IS DUE TO THE HEALTH OFFICE A MINIMUM OF TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS/PRACTICE.
Please go to the Sports Registration page for required documents and submissions for 2019-20 Sports Registration and Clearance.
If you are not cleared by the health office, you will not be permitted to participate in practice, scrimmages or contests.
Students must have a minimum of 15 credits from the current school year (MP1 and MP2) to be academically eligible to participate in spring sports.
Watchung Hills Athletics is now on Twitter!
Please follow us at WHRHS Athletics @WHRHS_Athletics
Congratulations to our 2018-19 Championship Teams!
- Boys Soccer - Skyland Conference Champions
- Girls Soccer - Skyland Conference Champions
- Wrestling - Somerset County Champions
- Boys Fencing - District 3 Sabre Team Champions
- Wrestling - North 2 Group 5 Sectional Champions
- Wrestling - District 15 Champions
Congratulations to our student-athletes who will be continuing their athletic careers at the Division I collegiate level.
- Kaylee Donnelly - Soccer - Bucknell University
- Lindsay Wolf - Soccer - University of Massachusetts
- Kelly Fitzgerald - Soccer - University of Rhode Island
- Madelyn Murphy - Lacrosse - Monmouth University
- Jamie Tomassetti - Track/Cross Country - Central Florida University
- Jessica Carrieri - Soccer - Elon University
- Lola Constantino - Fencing - Princeton University