Required Athletic Documents
Paperwork and online consents are due to the health office two weeks prior to the first day of practice. Please hand deliver all paperwork to the health office during business hours. (M-F: 7am -3pm ) until June 22. Summer Hours: The health office will be open 8:30 am - 2pm, M-F to accept hand delivered sports physical documents. Please do not fax documents as we cannot confirm receipt.
- Cheerleading: June 4
- Football: August 8
- All Other Fall Sports: August 13
- Marching Band: August 20
- Ice Hockey and Swim: Nov. 5
- Bowling: Nov. 15
- Other Winter Sports: Nov. 19
- All Sports: March 1
Parent: Please follow the steps below to register your child for a sport.
Step 1: Log into your Parent Access account (The “Parent Access” icon is on our website).
Step 2: Select the “Forms” tab.
Step 3: Then select each of the following:
- 2018-19 Guardian Releases (Steroid, Concussion, Sudden Cardiac, MRSA, Sports Related Eye Injury, Opioid)
- 2018-19 Guardian Consent to Athletics
- 2018-19 Guardian Code of Conduct
Step 4: Select the answer button to acknowledge each of these forms and your agreement. You must repeat this process and acknowledge each of the above forms for registration. Select “Update Answers”.
Step 1: Students must log on to their Student Access account and select the following forms and acknowledge their agreement to each by checking the answer button.
- Athletic Releases
- Athlete Code of Conduct
Step 2: Select the checkbox that indicates the form is ready for final submission and make sure all information is correct.
Step 3: Select School Year 2018-19 Step 4: Read all Consents & select “Update Answers”
Once you have completed the online sports registration, you must complete the following:
Go to the Athletic Department web page and select REQUIRED FORMS FOR ATHLETIC CLEARANCE
Step 2: Select and download either the “Health History Update” form or the “Sports Physical Packet.”
Health History Update
Please personally hand deliver to a staff member in the health office. Faxes cannot be accepted nor will paperwork left while health office is closed. This is to ensure paperwork is completed accurately.
- If you have previously submitted a sports physical completed by your physician and the physical has been performed less than 365 days prior to the start of the season’s first practice date.
- A health history update may not be submitted more than 90 days prior to the start of the first day of practice per season If you are unsure of the date of your last physical, please contact our health office at extension 4878.
- Please personally hand deliver to a staff member in the health office. Faxes cannot be accepted nor will paperwork left while health office is closed. This is to ensure paperwork is completed accurately.
- Must be submitted by all incoming freshman choosing to participate in a sport for the first season they are participating.
- Must be submitted by students whose physical has been performed more than 365 days prior to the start of the first day of practice per season.