World Language Honor Society
The World Language Honor Society Induction and Seal of Biliteracy Recognition ceremony will take place on April 6, 2022 at 7:00 pm in the PAC.
1. All candidates must have completed at least five consecutive semesters of one world language (enrolled in a level 3 course or higher).
2. All candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 4.4000 (weighted GPA) in the world language to be eligible.
3. Induction is open to all juniors and seniors who meet the criteria on a yearly basis. Students can be eligible for induction both their junior and senior years. Induction one year does not imply induction the following year.
1. Nominees for induction are posted on the WL website.
2. The application fee is $20 per honor society, per year. Please use payschoolscentral.com
to complete the online fee.
3. Nominees fill out an online application form HERE.
4. Attendance at the induction ceremony is mandatory.
5. All Inductees will receive a certificate of membership. In addition, all graduating seniors will receive an honor cord acknowledging their achievement.