Science Guidelines for Grading and Homework
Graded work will be posted to the teacher's grade book within the following time frames, effective from the date the assignment was due.
- Homework in ALL science courses other than PLTW and will between 10%-15% of the total marking period grade. PLTW courses will weigh homework as 15%.
- One-day absent-two calendar days to make up any work.
- A zero will be entered in Genesis for missing work-Teacher may indicate works needs to be made-up in notes tab.
- Daily homework shall be communicated electronically (email blast, web site posting, etc.) no later than 2:40PM.
- Please contact teacher with questions regarding grading.