Grading and Homework
The Mathematics Department Grading
Graded work will be posted to the teacher's grade book within the following time frames, effective from the date the assignment was due.
- For the 2023-2024 school year all mathematics department courses will be graded via a total points average. For example, a student accumulating 457 points out of 500 with receive a 91% for the marking period.
- One-day absent - two calendar days to make up any work.
- A zero will be entered in Genesis for missing work - Teacher may indicate work needs to be made-up in notes tab.
- Daily homework shall be communicated electronically no later than 2:40 PM.
- Please contact teacher with questions regarding grading.