1. The students are expected to dress appropriately for PE class. See Expectations
2. PE teachers are encouraged to use common sense and check weather apps and/or websites for current weather conditions when making decisions regarding outdoor physical activity time for students.
3. The PE teachers will not take the students outside if the temperature is below 35 degrees or above 95 degrees.
4. The PE teachers will communicate to the students via Google classroom regarding any changes in the classes routine regarding weather.
5. Students should drink plenty of water before, during and after exercise.
6. Students are allowed to take frequent water breaks and rest as needed.