Grading Guidelines and Homework Policy 2015-2016
30-40% Authentic Assessments
*Please see teacher websites for specific grading percentages. All missed work will calculate as a zero in Genesis.
Posting to Genesis:
- Homework/Classwork: Graded and entered on a daily basis.
- Quiz: Teacher has 3 school days to grade and post results in Genesis.
- Test: Teacher has 4 school days to grade and post results in Genesis.
- Projects/Writing Assignments/Authentic Assessments: Teacher has 7-10 school days to post results to Genesis.
Homework/Late Work Policy:
- All homework assignments are posted on teacher webpages daily by 2:40.
- If a student is in class on the day a homework assignment is due but does not hand it in,
s/he can hand it in the next dayfor 50% of the grade. After one day late, the grade becomes a zero.
- If a student is not in class on the day a homework assignment is due,
s/he will have two calendar days to turn in the assignment.
- All late projects, writing assignments, and authentic assessments will receive a 10% grade deduction
per calendar day that the assignment is late.