Code of Conduct
You should not be a member of this team if you don’t have high expectations for yourself. We, too, have very high expectations for you. The tradition that you are being asked to uphold here at Watchung Hills is the same tradition that your predecessors have worked so hard to create. How you choose to conduct yourself, both publicly and privately, will reflect on your family, your teammates, your coaches, and the entire school community.
As a student- athlete you must conduct yourself in accordance with Team and School/Community rules and regulations. As a member of the Hustlin’ Warrior Baseball Program you are entering into a Tradition that has always taken Pride in adhering to the following:
1) You are responsible for understanding and complying with all Watchung Hills rules and regulations. Ignorance is not an excuse.
2) You are expected to represent the Watchung Hills Baseball Program in a positive manner on campus and in the community. We have worked extremely hard to create a first class program that the students, faculty, and the Watchung Hills Community can be proud of. Any deviation from this will not be tolerated.
3) You are expected to graduate from Watchung Hills with a respectable Grade Point Average. It is your responsibility to stay on course and to request assistance (tutors, study hall, etc.). Your coaches will take a very pro-active approach to your academic success. Any GPA that falls lower than a 2.50 will result in Coaching Staff intervention and suspension from ALL Team activities until the required GPA is met.
4) There is Zero Tolerance in accordance with school policy for Drugs & Alcohol. Any athlete found under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be suspended from ALL Team activities and school procedures will be followed.
Win in the classroom, Win in the Community, and Win on the field:
- We have a clear objective that all decisions involving this program are made with The Team in mind…
- We sacrifice the Me for the We, and take a “Team First” approach in all decisions we make.